Kat is available as a speaker, judge, host or MC for various events.
- Presenting her own personal story and inspirational lessons to students and groups seeking to achieve more in their chosen field.
- Hosting a social function.
- School event or awards night.
- Corporate event or awards night.
Kat will provide her professional skills and experience to make your event a memorable one.
WONDERFUL INDONESIA TOURISM EVENING
“Kat Hoyos was our MC for the Ministry of Tourism Indonesia Sales Mission Event in Sydney. Not only did she lead through the event professionally, she enlightened the room by engaging with the guests and cultural performances. She used a lot of Indonesian words and educated the Australian guests about Indonesia which was what this event was all about. Therefore, Kat Hoyos was an extraordinary MC for our event and we would love to collaborate with her in future events held in Australia”.
Dinamika Multi Inovasi
Wonderful Indonesia Tourism
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
“Kat is one of the most reliable and friendly professionals I’ve come to pass by. I recently had Kat as a judge for a Dance Competition and her expertise and professionalism shone through. I would highly recommend her.”
Programs Event Coordinator
THOMAS HASSALL ANGLICAN COLLEGE
“Kat Hoyos was the most inspirational, funny and professional judge we have hosted at Thomas Hassall. Together with positive advice for our students, followed by a world class performance to our students and staff, Kat has a wealth of wisdom to share with people of all ages.”
Manager of Ensembles
Thomas Hassall Anglican College, Middleton Grange, NSW, Australia
Kat is currently available to offer her extensive knowledge and skills to the following groups:
- Primary School/High School
- Performing Arts Colleges/Institutions/Dance School
- One-on-one coaching (please enquire for more information and availability)
- Other group coaching (please enquire for more information and availability)
- Event hosting, presenting and MC for private events
To see if Kat is available to assist you please make contact via the attached form.